3.30.2015

Gift for Easter: Adult Coloring Page

Hi!

A lot of things happened since I went radio silent:

1. Gave birth to a baby boy
2. Moved to a new city after 3 weeks post partum
3. Ridiculed by most of passengers on our flight. There was but one person
    who assured that he was okay with our daughter crying, and he was Japanese.
4. Survived a week without most of our belongings but:

  -2 single-sized bed foams
  -few clothes
  -gas stove
  -electric kettle
  -eating utensils

5. Got an internet connection after a month
6. Survived (still now) taking care of 2 children by myself

And today I couldn't stop myself but share with you an illustration which I did earlier. I decided to make one to give myself some colors whenever I have the opportunity to do so. Since I can't afford to buy Secret Garden coloring book for adults I decided to make mine. This is just one page though. But I hope you can make use of it too whenever you're bored or stressed.

easter egg illustration
 
you can download it HERE.
 

2 comments:

  1. Ganda!!! So creative.. Ang hirap maglipat nang may 2 bata ah. Hands down to you, Eddy! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you Karla ♥ Mukhang balik blog na ulit ako. Ikaw din!

      Delete

What do you think?