7.09.2013

I want music!

Okay, I can't stop myself but write about how I feel. (I'm supposed to be writing. Sorry boss +eunice )
 
I was reading some technical reviews today, and bumped into music minutes ago. I just remembered the day my dad bought me a Yamaha keyboard when I was about 9 or 10 after being serious with my piano lessons at age of 8. But things got difficult and I had to voluntarily pawn it for P500. Years went by and we weren't able to redeem it and I let go of music.
 
College came and I enrolled in a free piano class for a semester. All of the students were lent a keyboard. I would play even late at night that my board mates were annoyed.
 
Anyhow, the last time that I played an acoustic piano was about 5 months ago. Someday, I'm going to have my own. I will teach my children to love music and fill our home with singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?