10.13.2014

Did you know that I'm a Mormon?

My life is not perfect. I am imperfect in so many ways. I'm not the best wife, not the best mom. But I'm glad God has given me every day to become better. I'm blessed with a husband and a daughter who are patient enough to wait for me until I learn a lesson. Even when I commit mistakes they still think I do great. They make me feel loved. They are my most favorite people in the whole world.

I do the same chores every day but they are not mundane to me. Being a helpmeet to my husband and nurturer to my child/ren are the most important roles that I greatly value. I pray that I may live long and have many "every days" to improve and hopefully correct the errors I commit along the way. I pray that I may live long to make my family the happiest.

I love being a woman. I love being a wife. I love being a mother. It is not easy to keep a home but Heavenly Father is ever listening; He is always there. He perfectly knows how to help me grow and do well in the duties He entrusted me. He is patient with me. He loves me. And He will never leave me.

Please watch this inspiring video about motherhood and self-worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?